DMSO Gel 100g
- Helps temporarily reduce pain of large joints such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains
- Alleviates Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Strengthens the immune system
- Powerful detoxification
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
- DMSO has a strong sulfur and garlic odor. When applied, you may experience a garlic taste in your mouth. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminates all possibilities of chemical leeching.
- At this time, Life Choice® is the only company in North America with a legal license to sell medicinal grade DMSO products.
DMSO has many uses, but it is known mostly as a natural pain killer and transporter. First synthesized in 1866, DMSO is a sulfur-containing organic compound that is derived from MSM, and according to Dr. Morton Walker’s book DMSO: Nature’s Healer, it can be used internally or externally. As per our label claim, we only advise external usage. DMSO can aid injuries such as sprained ankles, sore muscles and joints, and even fractures. The process starts when DMSO enters the bloodstream by osmosis through capillary walls. Then, DMSO is distributed throughout the circulatory system.
DMSO has also been found to be a great product for Reflex Sympathetic dystrophy (RSD). A 2001 clinical study conducted in the Netherlands compared DMSO with NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) for the treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). The study was randomized, double-dummy controlled, and double-blind. For 17 weeks, 146 patients received treatment, with the option to continue or switch medication up to one year after beginning treatment. The study found that DMSO 50% showed more overall improvement, especially for patients with lower extremity CRPS and warm CRPS I.
DMSO also promotes immune system activity and can help in bodily detoxification. Historically, DMSO has also helped conditions such as neurological damage, arthritis, back problems, keloids, acne, burns, musculoskeletal problems, sinusitis, headaches, skin ulcers, herpes, and cataracts. Topical application has been associated with redness and inflammation of skin, and a garlic-like taste and odor on the breath have been reported.
Recommended Dosage: Adults-Apply to affected area as needed, best used sparingly, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Recommended Use: Helps to reduce pain associated with Reflex Sympathetic dystrophy (RSD). Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve minor burns including sunburn. Assists healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.