Active Woman 90 V-capsules
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland, and to metabolize fat and improve physical performance, and to metabolize fat by accelerating the fatty acid support into the mitochondria which leads to faster oxidation and supports cellular energy and metabolism.
- L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis.
- To be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity (if possible) to help in weight management.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and to form red blood cells and support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and helps to prevent deficiencies of chromium, iodine, and molybdenum.
Active Woman represents a unique formulation of the most effective breakthrough ingredients known to the medical/nutritional world, all in one capsule. The formula creates a synergistic relationship between ingredients, which work together and enhance each other’s abilities to create energy and endurance.
A proven fat burner, with the added ability to inhibit the production of new fat, Active Woman provides a powerful weapon to attack the flab, when combined with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
Its medically-proven ingredients, each with its own distinct nutritional benefit, include the following:
Garcinia Cambogia, also known as Citrimax, is a plant extract of the exotic Malabar Tamarind. It has the amazing triple ability to inhibit fat production and control hunger, while reducing existing fat stores.
L-Arginine, an amino acid, helps support healthy cardiovascular function and increased capacity for exercise.
Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized to 45% EGCG, or Epigallocatechin gallate) is one of the active ingredients found in green tea. It produces a thermogenic, or heating, response in the body, especially when combined with caffeine. Thermogenic response boosts the metabolic rate by increasing the speed of adipose (fat) tissue breakdown.
Caffeine increases the body’s ability to burn excess calories through the production of body heat, and is the perfect partner for the green tea leaf extract. Caffeine also acts as a mild suppressant to appetite. In addition, it acts as a diuretic, and therefore can substantially increase urinary output, helping in temporary weight loss.
Mucuna Pruriens, or Velvet Bean Seed Extract, has been gaining popularity in the sports nutrition industry for its ability to promote the production of testosterone, which in turn stimulates growth hormone to increase muscle mass.
Chromium Picolinate has been shown in recent research to have the dual effect of controlling appetite and increasing lean muscle, helping to redefine and reshape the body. This is especially valuable during a program of weight loss.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is primarily known for its ability to turn fat into energy. Long chain fatty acids are carried via L-Carnitine to cellular mitochondria, where they are burned to create energy. L-Carnitine has important applications in matters such as exercise, heart health, weight control, neurological health and infant nutrition.
Copper helps in the normal functioning of many systems in the body, including insulin production, the cardiovascular system, and the nervous system.
Iodine is a key component in a healthy thyroid, which provides a healthy metabolism.
Molybdenum is a micronutrient that metabolizes fats, carbs, and iron from the liver.
If you want to stay on top of your game, try our Active Woman!